Koleman decided he'd help me study for my lesson in YW the other day! I'm sure he got more out of it than I did! Luckily he was more interested in going to EFY (the blue paper that is now crumpled up) than in what the book actually said!
I cannot do the dishes without K man helping me every step of the way by unloading every utensil I put in the dishwasher!
He's also helping me convince the Dada that we need a new TV stand! He has completely thrashed ours by getting the dvd's out and banging them against the table! This is one of his favorite spots in the house
Dad taught Koleman that the central vac thing is really used for more than just sucking up all of our goodies! It's also a very fun game! So he's vacuuming in his own way!
notice the tongue action haha!
He helped me d-clutter our room the other day! Yes I still had his bassinet set up next to my side of the bed I just wasn't ready to put it away until now anyways Koleman decided since I was playing with it he should and Ended up in a bad way he thought it was funny at first until I kept taking pics and wouldn't help him out!
He helps me blog sometimes although Koleman spends his time differently than I do with the computer chair! He loves to push it around and walk along with it! (please Koleman you are already to much help there is no need for you to start walking)
When he runs into road blocks like he's done here he will walk around to the other side of the chair and start pushing away again... Little Trouble Maker!
He is also helping me pay very close attention to him! If I am not looking at him, lets say I am texting, watching tv, or I'm on the computer and holding Koleman he tilts his head so he can see me and gets about an inch away from my face and just smiles at me until I look at him!
I never get a picture of this one because clearly I'm doing other things! haha
This little dude will always let me know when something exciting is happening or if I need to look quick at something real cool by getting his eyes huge and saying "woah"! (sorry the pic is horrible it was with my phone)

When Trev needs a beatin' he gives it to him for me! haha! Jk jk just thought it was a funny pic!
Other cute pics I couldn't think of a way K man was helping me but they needed to be posted!
I love this look on his face! It looks like he's working SO hard to get his favorite toy out of the bottom of the box!
Mr. Nakey playing with his cool new car!
and our attempt to get a picture of him in his Cute church outfit Grandpa Styler gave him! um... Not gonna happen! ESP when we are running late!
5 comments:
Cutest little boy EVER and you are a GREAT mom! Glad you wrote your last post and I think you are AMAZING!
Such a cute church outfit...love his mo hawk w it too:)
How cute! You are so lucky to have so much help around the house! I bet that just speeds things up so much hahaha! I love his little motorcycle outfit and church outfit.
How funny! Every time you post the stories of him remind me of you. Miss you!
I just have to say thanks for saying what you said in your last post. I feel the same way a lot. My sister even told me she thought I didn't miss her cuz my blogs always make me sound so happy go lucky. I think we all just want to remember the good moments. It was refreshing to know I'm not the only one having those hidden depressed moments (or days etc.) You seriously are such a good mom. Koleman growing up so ADORABLE, personality and everything is proof.
Miss you guys!
Post a Comment