Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Fathers Day!



Happy Fathers Day to two great men! My Dad, and Koleman's Dad!

My Dad is the best example of how a Dad should be. He always has put his kids first! He gave up a lot in life so that us kids could do the things we wanted to do! I never once heard him complain about going to work, he always got up in the mornings and walked into the high school with a smile on his face, I'm sure he still does but I'm not there to witness it anymore! :) He is the best grandpa! First thing he does whenever he see's us is pick up Koleman! Koleman loves his Papa already! He's really gonna love him when he's taking him on horse and tractor rides! We love you Dad!



and to Trev! He is the best daddy to my baby! We are so lucky to have him! He to never complains about going to work for us! I'm so lucky to get to stay home with Koleman everyday, and Trevor works his little tush off so this can happen! I love to watch him with his little boy you can tell he is his world. Koleman looks at him like his Dad is already his hero! Thanks for being such an awesome Husband and Father Trevy Ky!Happy first Father's Day! We love you!

1 comment:

Kali said...

We really do have the best dad EVER!! Love my sweet little Koleman...like only NINE hours and I can hug and kiss on him ALL I WANT!! :)