A few things Koleman Kyle does at 3 months!
*Rolls over from his back to belly
*Reaches for things and gets a hold of a few things (the faucet while giving him a bath, my hand, his rattle, etc.)
*Fights sleep something horrible! This is very frustrating to me
*Smiles Constantly and loves to talk
*Loves the water, he likes to kick and splash
*Hates being held like a baby :(
*Has to be swaddled to sleep, but he will now take his naps, and sleep all night in his bed
*Wears 6 month clothes (even though I still try to squeeze him into some 0-3 month outfits)
*Loves his Daddy! Trevor can get him to do just about anything (sleep, smile, laugh)
*Has such a cute personality! He is going to be a character when he gets older just like his Dad!

3 comments:
LOVE him! Two weeks!
He is sooo cute! I think he has your eyes!
OH so dang cute!! I know I say it all the time but I really mean it every time!!! Way to be a good blogger too!!
Post a Comment