Monday, May 17, 2010

Just a few things...

The other day I was getting Koleman dressed after his bath and he fell asleep mid putting on his onsie! It was so cute I had to get some pics!




We went to Koleman's first baseball game. He's gonna learn from the best, his cousin Rian! Maci took care of Koleman while we were there! She is such a good baby sitter!
I don't know why this picture turned this way but she fed him...

burped him...


and then put him to sleep!!





This picture was about a month ago but it is of Trevor and his best friend from high school Colby, and their two cute babies. I think it is so cool they had babies just 6 weeks from each other! Koleman's pretty much destined to marry their precious little Hayden!


and last but not least... Koleman giggled at us last night! It was the cutest little laugh I have ever heard. I was making the farting noise with my mouth and he just thought it was hilarious! He is getting so big and so freaking cute!!

4 comments:

Kali said...

Love that second pic...shows how CHUBBY he is getting! :)

Anonymous said...

haha yay he laughed..pres did too not that long ago..i LOVEEEEEE it!! how fun

Amanda and Tom said...

Oh how cute!! I miss you guys. Wanna come up for Memorial Day weekend? ok great! sounds perfect!!!

Blake and Annie Nielson said...

He is so darling I love all your pictures you post! The tux pics are so awesome! Your friend did a great job. I love the one of his shoes and your rings. Way cute. You sound so happy. I'm glad we got to see you guys the other night too. You guys are such a cute family:)