Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Dressed In White.. & a little blue!

Here are the pictures of Koleman in his cute Tux! Thank you Nicole for taking them, once again you did amazing! and my mother did an awesome job making his Tux! She's so talented! Thank you thank you!










5 comments:

Ricci Harvey said...

Those are so cute! I love the shoes and rings!

Melissa said...

He is so precious! I could just eat him up! You guys are great parents.

Woods Family said...

oh my goodness!! How precious shel! hope every things goin well! feels like forever since i've seen you! I can't believe you have a baby, we're growin up girl! i think i'll be 40 and still sayin that i'm "growin up" ha ha!

Kali said...

LOVE them, but more so the little man in them! :) Nicole really did an amazing job!

Colby~Megan~Hayden said...

He looks so handsom in his little tux! Did you take those pics? You did so good!