Amber Tagged Me, I've never been tagged before!!!
Four Jobs I've Had:
1. Newspaper Girl- I delivered newspapers everymorning at 6 am with my mom when I was in like fifth grade. It was fun to spend that time with my mom, we made ALOT of great memories. 2. Sunshine Heating- I was a secretary here for a summer. I answered phones and did quite a bit of bookwork. It was a fun job! I learned so much from it!
3. Piano Teacher- I taught a few little kids piano lessons for a year or so! It was so much Fun!! I LOVED this job! I loved watching the kids learn and grow! I taught some Very cute kids, i miss it!!
4. Drivers License Division- So i had this job for about 4 months! It was a CRAZY job! First of all i had to wear this ugly grey uniform, i looked like a police officer, and second of all i had to be mean to people. I didn't like it at all! I helped people get their drivers licensenses but there are so many laws and crap about it that sometimes i wasn't able to issue people their driver license. It was sad when i had to reject them, but it was the job, and i got out of it as soon as I could.
Four movies I have watched more than once:
I've seen ALOT of movies more than once, but i'll just mention my favs!
1. How to lose a guy in 10 days!! Me and trev watched this our first time hanging out! I love this Movie, it's HILARIOUS!!
2. Dumb and Dumber- Just and all around good movie! :)
3. 27 Dresses- This is a very cute chick flick that even Trev likes so I can get away with watchin it all the time!
4. WE are Marshall- I love feel good movies, and this is definately one of them!
Four places I have lived:
1. Enterprise, Ut -in a cute house on maine street, lived there for six years
2. Enterprise,Ut-I lived in the house on the hill for 12 yrs. I LOVE my home in Enterprise!!
3. St.George, Ut-Sunset springs Apartments!! Mine and Trevs First little place together
4. Soon to be Dixie Sun Townhomes! Can't wait to move in the end of this month.
Four places I have been:
1. Wyoming
2. The State of Utah- our family vacations consisted of going to rodeos, so we went all over the state! I wouldn't trade it for anything!!!
3. Las Vegas- i know it's only an hour and a half away but some people travel across the world to see sin city!
4. HAWAII- Trev took me to this beautiful place for our Honeymoon! I absolutely Love Hawaii and i will go back anytime!!
Four people who e-mail me regularly:
1. Kali
2. Melissa
3. Buckle
4. Zions Bank haha i have alot of friends that email me!
Four of my favorite foods: 1. Cafe Rio Tostada!!
2. Chicken and Rice a Roni!! Mine and Trevs favorite meal together
3. Pizza Factory Salad
4. My moms homeade Chicken Fried Steak mmmm!
Four places I would like to visit:
1. New York City
2. Cruise to Mexico
3. California, i want to go back and meet everyone from Trevors Mission!! and i LOVE the beach!!!
4. A private Island Somewhere!!!!
Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Graduating Hair School
2. Our first year Anniversary!
3. my 19th birthday!!!
4. The 24th of july!! I love this holiday and Kali will be here this year!! YAY!!
Four People I am Tagging:
1.Kali
2.Nikki
3.Michele
haha that's all the friends i got besides amber and she's the one who tagged me!! :)
2 comments:
YAY a new post! :) I am SO bummed I already did this one. I am posting another tag soon and I tag you in it so be watching!!
You did great for your first tag!! This one was actually my first one to do too!! My sister just tagged me on another one so I may do it in a couple of days. We'll see!! The tags are fun though, because it's always fun learning new things about people that you may or may not have known before! So it's always good!
Also, I didn't know you guys were moving soon! Exciting! And thanks for going to the movie with us the other night, it was fun! Wish we could have done more afterwards though (darn having kids and being on a diet spoils some fun sometimes!) But we'll have to do something again soon!
Post a Comment