My mom is the best!!! She does everything for everyone! She is a wonderful woman!! If i could be half the mom to my kids as she has been to me i'd be a pretty dang good mom! I love you mom!!!!!
She is DEFINITELY the best mom EVER!! :) Cute tribute. I like your songs...especially Brooke. I hope she cuts an album soon....SO SO SO good. I'm still so disappointed she went home! :(
o girl..i freakin miss u. this is a great way to keep in touch and i love it. how is everything going?! are u getting excited for nahas? xoxo tell trevor hi too!
3 comments:
She is DEFINITELY the best mom EVER!! :) Cute tribute.
I like your songs...especially Brooke. I hope she cuts an album soon....SO SO SO good. I'm still so disappointed she went home! :(
Thank you so much Lashel I love you mom
o girl..i freakin miss u. this is a great way to keep in touch and i love it. how is everything going?! are u getting excited for nahas? xoxo tell trevor hi too!
Post a Comment