I am so grateful to have this little man in my life. He is such a blessing to us and has brought us back down to reality and what is really important in life! He has such a special spirit about him and I know that he is going to do great things!! We love you Straton!
Friday, December 4, 2015
Straton's Blessing
The day my babies are blest have gone down as some of my most cherished days! Trevor gave Straton the most beautiful blessing. We were blessed to have some pretty amazing men stand in the circle with Trev, Papa, Grandpa Styler, Uncle Shad, Uncle Jonathan, Uncle Tom & Uncle Darren!
I am so grateful to have this little man in my life. He is such a blessing to us and has brought us back down to reality and what is really important in life! He has such a special spirit about him and I know that he is going to do great things!! We love you Straton!
I am so grateful to have this little man in my life. He is such a blessing to us and has brought us back down to reality and what is really important in life! He has such a special spirit about him and I know that he is going to do great things!! We love you Straton!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment