Who is excited?!?! Trev FINALLY ;) got my a computer that I can blog from! So now that I am a year behind, if you need me I will be sitting on my couch watching Christmas movies blogging! :)
So from where I left off (minus the few posts I made from my phone) here is the rest of January 2014!
Kiptyn loved loved her little makeup thingy Santa brought her for Christmas! It made for the perfect photo op! :) and p.s. if you ever wonder why there is a lot more pictures of Kiptyn than Koleman take the camera out in front of each of them for 2 seconds and you will understand! :)
I just remembered I was in the middle of painting my door frames and doors when I took these pics! Happy to say I'm finally done with that project!
The most exciting news of January!!.... Koleman became a Sunbeam! He has loved it since day 1, actually he struggled quite a bit in the beginning but now he loves it! He told me the other day " I hate church" I said oh you hate Sister Esplin too "oh no I love her just don't like church it's boring" haha
No comments:
Post a Comment