Wednesday, November 19, 2014

She is 2!!

I cannot believe our baby girl is 2! It seems like yesterday that she was born! She has just molded right into our family and has Daddy, Mommy and Koleman wrapped around her little finger! Kiptyn has such a big personality there is never a dull moment when Kiptyn is around!
A big ole list of things about our little Kip.. (because I have been a SLACKER)

INDEPENDENT! I love this, but it troubles me all at the same time! Along with her independence comes lot of  DETERMINATION! If she wants to do something by herself she is going to do it! and generally she gets it done, and doesn't give up until she does! She has to pick out her own socks & shoes! (always boots of some sort) and then she puts them on all by herself! She can dress herself but this is one thing that only happens on a rare occasion luckily she cooperates on this one! She can completely peel her own clementine & opens her own water bottles! She even gets out the bread, the toaster, peanut butter & knife every morning so she can have "toast". She puts it on the counter and waits patiently for the toast to pop up says "geeze" while laughing then helps us butter it!

THINKER! She thinks about things! Like more than I do a lot of times haha Kman lost something under the couch, he is throwing a fit thinking it is the end of the world, Kiptyn she goes and gets the stick out of the sliding glass door, gets on her hands and knees and hits the toy out for Koleman. Saying "here ya do homen" She lets me know when she is going to go poop "i go poop mom", then comes and gets my hand says "i poopy mom" grabs my hand, the diaper and wipes lays down and has me change her. She should probably be potty trained, I should probably not be such a lazy mom!

SASSY SASSY SASSY! This little chick... When she throws a fit she does not cry! She generally will hit whoever has made her mad, then throw something or a few things, then will glare at you as she runs away! While her attitude can be bad SO bad it can also be SO good! She loves to give compliments to me, kman, daddy, or even random people in stores! She went up to a lady the other day and told her every single piece of jewelry she had on was either "pretty" or "CUTE" She will also say "I love it!" "I love shirt mom, is cute"

FEARLESS! She is seriously not afraid of anything! Trev's Grandpa and Grandma Probst have the biggest slide ever in their backward. She was not afraid at all to just climb right up to the very top, do a little dance (to get a raise out of us) then slide on down! The other day she was running across the wobbly bridge at the park and dancing along it, she fell off, of course! She cried for just a few minutes, she is tough and doesn't cry upon getting hurt very often, then hopped right back on the wobbly bridge and continued running and dancing!

ANIMAL LOVER! Like literally loves them, all of them! She will pick up a spider without even blinking an eye. Big dogs, even horses no big deal for her she loves them all the same! Puppies are probably her very favorite! She even loves to pretend to be a puppy! "i a puppy mom" and pants around the house on her hands and knees! It's pretty cute! She does love Leni, Charli and Cedi's hamster, though! She carries that poor little guy around by his neck, hanging him upside down, shaking him to death, and literally squeezing the poop out of him! Trev got out an old beanie baby his Grandma had given him. It is a straight up rat, she loves that rat has named him Leni and generally he doesn't leave her side!

LOVES BABIES: All babies! Real, Fake, in the womb.. she loves them all! She literally walked up to a pregnant lady in our ward touched her belly and said "hi baby" She has never been around a pregnant person before! She should've had NO clue there was a baby in her belly, but she did and it was kind of creepy! The lady was like well you seem to be in tune with him can you tell me what his name should be? haha She loves to push her babies around in her stroller, feed them, change their diapers, sing to them, and rock them to sleep! She got a baby alive and Stella doll for her birthday between the two she is in heaven!

 SINGIN' FOOL! She loves to sing all day long! I love that when she is just playing or reading books (which she also loves) she always has a little tune she is belting out! Her favorites are twinkle twinkle, abc's (my favorite is "double double" (w)), goodnight to you, and whatever is playing on the radio in the car! She does the AHHWOO part to animals, it's amazing! :)

AWESOME EATER! Still! She came out eating like a champ and still does! She isn't afraid to try new things and generally eats whatever I put in front of her! She flipping at onions the other day at Sukura I was shocked but so happy! She loves chocolate milk, the silk almond kind, but other than that hates milk. That is the one food that she will not touch!

HELPER! She loves to help! I was dressing Kman the other day, (Yes I still dress him while Kiptyn prefers to dress herself. My kid's personalities are night and day) I said shoot Koleman you need another sock, then I finished putting his pants on. I went to get up to get his other sock when Kiptyn came running around the corner with his other sock in her hand! :) I told Kman to not get a popsicle. I turned my head for 2 seconds and next thing I know Kiptyn is in the freezer getting a popsicle. I said I said no popsicles Kman says I'm not getting it Kiptyn is! Teaming up on me already!

SWEETHEART! She loves hard! She loves to give kisses and hugs and she uses the "LAAEWW" (love you) word like it is going out of style! I love it! When she leaves the room she gives kisses and hugs to everyone says "mmmmmauw, laaeww, see ya, bye bye" She gets so excited over the littlest things and can bring so much joy to the simplest moments! Putting on her jammies is so exciting and she's always so excited to show Koleman what she is wearing! She is a softy and loves her blankets and binkis! She only has her binkis at nights now and is doing really good with it! She gives them kisses tells them see ya laawee bye bye when she leaves her crib! She loves my mom so much and went through a faze where she would cry like lots of tears when she would leave, luckily that is getting better but she still loves her lots!


CUTE LITTLE WORDS! Some of Kiptyn's cute little words right now that I never want to forget... "cuttle mom", "cuttle trebbor", "close it mom" (while im zipping up her jammies or the car door is open) "i ant chocolate milk mom" "geeze" "trebbor don't" (when he was trying to take candy out of her beloved Halloween bucket that she carried around for about two weeks straight nobody could touch it) "yes" "no" (i love that she can answer questions with the right answer now) "trebbors nuts" "hold you mom, I cold" (then cuddles down in to get warm) I love that she isn't finished saying a sentence until she ends it with Mom, Trebbor, or Homen. She scrunches her little nose so cute when she talks and touches her tongue to her top lip with a little smirk on her face!

...Clearly we are SMITTEN!







2 comments:

bliss' said...

Nothing makes me more excited than to see an update on here! I love her and I really need to come visit!

Shanley said...

Happy Birthday Kiptyn! She looks so different to me now. She has changed a lot the last few months. These pictures are adorable and you have her dressed so dang cute. So crazy our babies are two!