Friday, February 21, 2014

Mama's 61st Birthday!

My mom turned 60 last year. I was planning a big party for her but then she got sick so we had to cancel it! :( SO we had a big party for her this year instead! We had all different kinds of pasta, her favorite! We probably have the best mom in all of the land, and my kids have the best Grandma! We are lucky ducks!
 
We have a pretty great papa too! :)
 


 
I cry every time I see this picture. I wish SOO badly it wasn't blurry! So I just went ahead and posted it anyway!

 
These two love birds...


 
Cutest little Grandmas ever!
 
Shay seriously the best cleaner upper! :)






The beautiful birthday girl...

 
and the woman who made it all happen! :)


 
I mean 'cuz really... if we didn't have my grandma, we wouldn't have my mom, and then we wouldn't have Jacob! Life would suck! :) 


No comments: