Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Day


 I love Christmas Morning it is my very Favorite!! and actually this Christmas morning was probably my most favorite in all of my life! Kiptyn woke us all up about 7 am. The kids were SO excited to see that Santa had stopped by our house. Koleman was stoked to see his Ben 10 watch but then was sorely disappointed that it didn't turn him into a superhero, dang it! Kiptyn loved her cow dolly and walked past all of the other presents to get to it! She mooed over and over as soon as she got it in her arms and wouldn't stop giving it loves! 









The unwrapping of presents lasted for about 2 hours it was AWESOME! They would open up a present and play with it for a while and then go back for another one!





 I was asking kman how he felt about his batcave right here and he was saying "GOOD real good"
 As soon as Kiptyn opened up the vanity she put it on the little table! She still loves climbing on her chair and playing with the vanity to this day!


 The MESS of Christmas Morning!
 We went to my Aunt Mellie's house for lunch and then hung out around our house and played with our new toys! My mom and dad came down to visit everyone and Shad & Jeri came by for a bit! It was such a fun Christmas, def one to remember!





2 comments:

Amanda and Tom said...

Yay you blogged! I've missed it! I love that you really captured the moment of the kids finding their gifts!

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

How fun!! And I love that I am not the only one who was slow to get Christmas blogged in Jan. :) I am totally impressed that your tree is fully decorated. That is AWESOME that Kiptin didn't undecorate it. Gray would not stop with ours. I think I had pulled half of my decorations down a week before Christmas because I was sick of putting it back up after Gray had gotten to it. I love that you were able to capture the joy in your kids faces while opening their presents. Priceless.