The kids and I stayed in Etown wed night so I could do hair first thing in the morning before Trev came up for our HOT DATE!! Yep you guessed it we went to the Dentist to celebrate this special day!! :) It was so romantic! Trev gets to have a root canal and kiptyn better have amazing teeth because mine got jacked while being prego with her!
Valentines is SO exhausting!
We did go to Cedar City and meet our new nephew Casper! He is such a cute lil' man! I can't believe the difference 3 months makes! Kiptyn looks HUGE all of a sudden! Congrats Darren and Dani!
Shout out to the hubster! He picked out a pair of jeans for me all by himself (with some help from the sales lady)! He knows me better than I know myself! They fit perfectly and I love them!
and what's Valentines without a tiny photoshoot! I thought about kissin the littles with a bunch of red lipstick and posting it all over instagram and facebook then opted for a cute little romper that my friend gave me that has yet to be worn and Koleman opted to not participate! :)
Bless your Heart baby sister!
Valentines day 2013 was a success! :)
Hap Hap Happy Heart Day! :)







8 comments:
She's getting so big!!! What a beautiful baby! Rye got me a pair of jeans from buckle to and I also loved them!! It made me laugh, some girl in their must know her stuff ;) Cuz Rye....does not! :)
Love her pictures!! Nothing hotter than a dentist date! Bow chicka bow ow!
Gosh dang they are so cute!!!
So cute! Love the romper and yes it is almost impossible to get Mack to participate in photoshoots nowadays too :)
She is too cute!
I love it and man they look cute even if Koleman did not want to participate! And the romper looks great!!!
what a little sweetheart! and good job trevor!! by the way, we suck :( seriously we need to get together. ha.
Holy crap.. her leggings are ADORABLE! And the lace romper, SO CUTE! I didn't know Dani was even pregnant! How fun for them :) Next time you're in Cedar let me know and we'll do lunch or something!!
Post a Comment