Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Precious Moments...

I've been trying really hard to put Koleman in time out when he throws his food. The time out spot is underneath the desk in the kitchen! He usually HATES it and gets quite mad at me! Well the other night we were eating dinner and K started throwing his food, so I said Koleman stop it or your going in time out! He laughed at me ate a couple of more bites and said "ah done" so I got him out of his high chair. With the biggest cheese on his face he backed underneath the desk and sat there! I pulled him out from underneath the desk and said "O Koleman", and he looked at me with another cheese and said "o tomen" haha



I was sitting at the table doing something and Koleman yells "SHEL" so I turn around and there he is looking over the counter at me! haha Someone learned how to unlock the dishwasher and thinks he is pretty cool because of it!

That same morning Koleman learned how to climb onto the table! O the Joys!

Trev and Koleman were in the living room playing while I was doing the dishes. They were really quiet, and that NEVER happens. Trev starts yelling at me to hurry and come in there they have a surprise. haha Good thing they pulled out every toy K man owns and lined the living room with them!
The things that keeps these two entertained! :)




 Koleman can make him self comfortable pretty much anywhere! He was sitting on the back of a chair in church and had his head resting on the seat, it was hilarious but of course I didn't have my camera. I did have my camera when he decided to pop a squat in the fridge though!
 



When Koleman gets lucky I feed him cinnamon toast for breakfast! He always finishes the entire piece of toast, but I was a little shocked when he decided he needed to slick up the plate with his tongue!


and my TOP precious moment for this week.....
Trev takes Koleman to Elders Quorum with him so I can sit in YW in peace and I'm sure the girls would be very distracted if he was in there! Anyway yesterday Trev peeked in the door and so I went out to see what was wrong (Koleman had a messy diaper and I had the diaper bag) as soon as Koleman saw me he said
 "Shel, shush shu" (Shel, Love you)!
 It made my whole entire life!! I was SOO mad at him for the little fit he threw in sacrament meeting but he sure knew how to make up for it! :) I just love him!

7 comments:

The Durham's said...

He is such a cutie! I need to start bringing Elsie over so they can play!! They were cracking me up in church the other day! Justin said Elsie was playing hard to get in Sacrament haha

ChrissyLee said...

koleman is so cute. it sounds like he's talking quite a bit too. suzy sure has a fun time with him in Sunday school. :) cute pics.

Anonymous said...

awww hahah hes so big. Isn't it crazy they are old enough to get into everything already. They learn so fast:)

Kali said...

cutest little boy ever. he looks SO handsome all ready for church with his dad!

Matt and Brittany said...

how fun! where did you find his cute white church shirt? he looks like such a little man!

The brackens said...

He is TO stinkin cute!

Erica Locke said...

You're such a cute mom. Koleman is darling! I love your funny stories. And, I loved your comment on facebook about holding him for the first 6 months straight and not regretting it. I hold Nixon all the time and I think some people want me to feel guilty about it cuz he is spoiled and he does like to be held now, but i don't even care. I love having him close and I don't mind that he's getting spoiled. I'm glad you didn't regret it either.