I loved Valentines Day this year! It was a good excuse to do something fun for K man! I made some sugar cookies earlier in the week and cut out a K and tiny heart for Koleman! Then Trevor brought home balloons after he got out of class that morning! Koleman freaked when Trev walked in with the balloons then he noticed the sugar cookies and ate the entire K and half of the heart! haha I'm so glad I have my two boys! They are the best Valentines a girl could ask for!

He stopped dead in his tracks and started squealing and freaking the moment Trev walked in!

Enjoying the cookies! I love his faces while he eats!!




I think Koleman's first Valentines Day was a success!

The day was completed by picking up my sister and her girls at the airport!!! Now we are spending our days with them :)
2 comments:
HA! Oh my gosh, I love his face eating the cookies!!! Cute Cute!!!
H3e is such a cute little guy!
Post a Comment