Monday, July 14, 2008

Trip to Vegas for the NAHA

This past weekend I went down to Las Vegas with some girls from school! Taylor Andrews academy had the opportunity of having Eric Fisher, one of the best hair stylist in the world, come to the Vegas Taylor Andrews and taught a haircutting class! The class was AWESOME!! He gave us great advice, and did some very cool hair cuts! It was fun learning from the best! After the class a bunch of us went to Margaritaville and ate dinner. It was So much fun! We walked down the strip then called it a night at about two o clock sun. morning!!! The next day we hung out at the pool at Mandalay Bay then that night was the Naha!! Naha is the North American Hairstyling Awards! Hairstylist from all over enter their work into different catagories then 5 finalist are chosen and the winner is awarded at the show! It was So awesome to see the work that the stylist did, and mingle with the best of the best in the buisness! Thanks Taylor Andrews for all the opportunity you give us to become better!

Some pics from the weekend....

4 comments:

Kali said...

WAY FUN!! and CUTE pics!

Josh and Amber said...

That looks like so much fun! What an awesome opportunity! I LOVE your hair! You look so freakin cute! Your in the right business :)!

Brandi said...

Lashel, I just found your page from Michele's! Its adorable, i love it!!

Dallas, Jessica, and Drake said...

I'm so glad i found your page! You two are so cute! I love you!